Prerequisite: 5 day R & R. Required Materials: R & R Curriculum.
The R & R refreshers are designed to enhance the skills of
participants who are already trained in the R&R curriculum. The refresher course will focus on enhancing
curriculum integrity through the use of video recordings.
Course Learning Objectives:
1. Enhance understanding of the CBT based areas of group
such as review, homework, activities and role-play
2. Increase understanding of the structure of a TAD group
3. Sharpen group facilitation by going over activities and
4. Become more familiar with the session content
5. Deepen understanding of the use of MI around resistance
though the use of OARS